If you own a cat for a pet you definitely know how annoying cat spraying can be. I personally own three cats and I know how bad having cats with this issue can be. For those who are new to this, cat spraying is the term used to describe the process of a cat urinating occasionally to mark its territory. It has been mostly viewed with male cats but a small percentage of female cats have this behavior too. Mostly male cats that have not yet been neutered are reported to have this behavior.
Cats spaying is one of the most annoying behaviors experienced by cat owners. The reason why cat pee smells so bad is because once a cat pees the chemicals mercaptan and ammonia are released. These are the same chemicals released by a skunk hence the horrible pungent smell. The smell lingers for a while which poses another problem for cat owners.
Are you in hurry? you can jump to catspraystop.com right now.
Why do you need to stop your cat from spraying?
There are so many reasons why you need to stop your cat from spraying your home. They include:
- Damage to your home property. The spraying can damage your carpets, clothes e.t.c which may be costly to replace.
- Health effects on human being. Not only is the smell unpleasant, it is also harmful to one’s health. Ammonia triggers respiratory issues such as asthma and other related conditions.
- Spread of bacteria in your home.
Contents of the cat spray stop program
So I decided to try the cat spray stop techniques listed. The main features of this product are:
- The key ways to use in order to train your cat to only use the litter box or go outside the natural way.
- Other important tricks, techniques, suggestions, and remedies in order to correct the cat behavior for better.
- Ways to tell the signs that your cat is in distress and may need to spray around your home.
- Understanding behaviours and common traits of cats.
Does this process actually work?
The creator of cat spray stop has taken the required time and effort to create the programme that has realised changes in cat behavior. The combination of skills, effort, experience and time to studying ats has resulted in the creation of the program. I have tried it personally and I can attest to its working. My cats no longer spray around my home. I believe everyone with cats in their home should implement the strategies in the program!
Cat spraying is a horrible behavior especially for home owned cats. The effects of it in your home can be devastating not only to you but to your family members or friends that you live with. I have personally experienced this and my boyfriend almost moved out due to the horrible smell. My cat once peed on his clothes and he wanted to call it quits on us. I had to find a solution and so do you if you have this problem. The solution actually works. I tried it and now my cats use the litter box every day.